Please see our list of current vacancies below.
Mid-level Software Developer
- Our company is seeking to hire a mid-level full-stack software developer to help with the development of our current and future project roadmap.
- Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware (including cloud environments), improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with operations or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life cycle.
- You will work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, test and create software based on users’ needs.
- Software maintenance and testing.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Performing or directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Consulting with departments, product managers and operations on project statuses and proposals.
- Working with departments, product managers or operations on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analysing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of existing systems.
- Consulting with IT staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Preparing communication - written or verbal - on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with product managers or operations to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Monitoring system performance.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of professional programming experience.
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing complex or large information systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- .NET (C#, ASP.net, MVC)
- Azure Cloud
- Data Factory
Aptitude & Experience Requirements
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Exposure to Portfolio Management and/or financial markets software solution development more generally will be highly advantageous.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies beneficial.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle more generally.
- Curious and independent; no need for constant supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in small team(s) and take responsibility.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications beneficial.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- An analytical mind.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
If you satisfy these requirements and are looking to join a small but impactful team at one of the leading brokers in the market, please send a CV
and cover letter to email@example.com.